Working women often have to handle the stress twice as much as the house wives, because they have to handle their home and their careers side by side. In their busy schedules, it becomes harder for them to take care of their skin and beauty. They have to go out more than housewives and have to face dust, pollution, and seasonal effects. A list of simpler skin care regimen is given below for working women. Working women can get better results on their skin with little effort.
First of all, you need to know about the three most important elements in your regular skin care regimen i.e. sunscreen, moisturizer, and cleanser.
- UV rays can be dangerous to your skin even more than you think. Sun exposure of your skin not only makes your skin damaged but also makes you look older than you are. Wrinkles, freckles, and dark spots are to name a few of the damage caused by UV rays. Sun exposure is also dangerous for collagen which is the main ingredient to make your skin look smooth and soft. A working woman must apply sunscreen to all of the body parts which are exposed to the sun when she goes out. Sunscreen must be applied at least 30 minutes before going out.
- Moisturizer is the second best thing in your beauty kit; it prevents the skin to be dry and flaky. It is best for the women who work in air conditioning environment and essential in winters. You should put moisturizer on your face and let it dry for 2 minutes and then put your make up on as per your routine.
- A woman (working or not) should never underestimate the importance of a good cleanser. One should always cleanse her skin as soon as she gets home. It would not take more than 7-10 minutes to cleanse your skin. Take a cotton pad and remove your entire make up using a good cleanser. Although, every woman wants to go straight to bed or at least take a few minutes to rest after getting home; it would be healthier for your skin to get it cleansed. It is also highly recommended to get a hot shower after getting home which will not only make your skin refreshed but also have a positive effect on your overall mood.
- Instead of going to expensive salons, you should try a few homemade masks and face packs for your skin. These face packs include kaolin clay or fuller’s earth and also you can find a lot more face pack methods which will not only make your skin look younger but also give you a glowing look.
- A good night sleep is the most important thing to consider when it comes to looking younger and prettier. Also, drink at least 8-10 glass of water even during your tough and busy schedule for healthier skin.
- Use Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin A as they prevent spots, excessive drying of skin, and prevents wrinkles respectively.